[wanabidii] Are Conservatives Serious About Blacks-----My column in the Washingting Times/American CurrentSee Magazine

Monday, July 14, 2014

 

http://americancurrentsee.com/ac/twt-treesaver/article/news/2014/jul/9/are-conservatives-serious-about-blacks/

 

 

 

 

Raynard Jackson & Associates, LLC is an internationally recognized political consulting, government affairs, and PR firm based in Washington, DC.  Jackson is an internationally recognized radio talk show host and TV commentator.  He has coined the phrase “straticist.”  As a straticist, he has merged strategic planning with public relations.  Call RJA to discuss how they can get you to the next level of your career.

 

Add me to your twitter.  My twitter name is:  @raynard1223

 

My book is now available for purchase on my website:  www.raynardjackson.com

 

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments