[wanabidii] There is no such thing as "good Friday"!

Friday, March 25, 2016
Friday is Friday, Sunday is Sunday!Nothing like "easter Sunday"! Monday is Monday! Lets stop all this religion that the roman papacy has given the church over the years! If you like, call it "good Friday", let another say "better Saturday" and another say "best Sunday" lol, All I know is once upon a time which by the way might not even be a Friday in that year calendar, Christ died for me to give me SALVATION!
What is NOT written is NOT binding!
I heard some people don't eat meat and anything that has blood today because its "good Friday"! Lol! Please, l would like to send my address across so that they can get all the meat across to me! Occultic practises is a very close relative to religion!
By the way, are other Fridays "bad Fridays"? Lol!

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments