[wanabidii] HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE WITH POST A POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA LOOKING FOR A JOB

Friday, January 10, 2014

Good morning

My name is Faraja. I am a Tanzanian young woman aged 31. I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Management of Foreign Relations from the Centre for Foreign Relations (CFR) and a Bachelor degree in Industrial Relations from the Institute of Social Work. I am KINDLY submitting my application for a job in your esteemed organization in areas related to Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Conference and Event Management, Customer Relations as well as general administration.

I have previous work experience in Human Resources, Mediation and conference management. I have keen interest in working for your organization and from me you can expect total dedication and commitment to the job. I am immediately available to attend interviews and with this later I have attached my CV for your evaluation. Thanks in advance for considering my application.

Regards

Faraja




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments