[wanabidii] HIV vs EBOLA

Wednesday, October 15, 2014
HIV vs EBOLA
HIV: Hello! Who Is This?
EBOLA: Your little sister EBOLA
HIV: Why are you using
international number?
EBOLA: I was in Liberia And Now I
am in
Nigeria.
HIV: How is the business?
EBOLA: I am doing my job very
well compared
to you. You have been here for
the last 30years
and you did little. I moved in
Africa For The
Last 30 Months And I am now the
TALK of the
whole continent.
HIV: I do my work slowly but sure.
EBOLA: Where are you now?
HIV: I am in +255 currently.
EBOLA: I wanted to come there
via +254, +256
and then to +255 but I don't have
transport.
HIV: Please, sister don't bother to
come. These
people have enough
problems already.
EBOLA: I won't come because
the population
there is low. Who is there with
you?
HIV: I am here with my friends
MALARIA and
TYPHOID. Right now, am in
louges, hotels,
clubs, inns and bars waiting for
those men who
leave their wives at home to look
for me and
the youth who cannot live without
sex.

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments