[wanabidii] AN EXPERIENCED MARKETING, SALES AND CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE LOOKING FOR A JOB

Monday, October 20, 2014

Good morning 

My name is Farida Juma. I am a Tanzanian young woman aged 26. I hold a Bachelor degree in Sociology (with Marketing option) from St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT). Kindly accept this email as my application for a job in your good organization in areas related to Sales, Marketing, Customer Care and general business administration.

I am a cheerful, naturally hard-working and results-oriented person with a passion for selling. I have the ability to sell products and services using, both, direct and consultative approaches. My previous work experience has enabled me to develop leadership skills, client engagement and customer care skills, which, I believe, will be an asset for your organization.

I am immediately available and I will appreciate the opportunity to be invited for an interview. With this email, I have attached my CV for your perusal. Thanks in advance for considering my application.

Yours cheerfully

Farida




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments