[wanabidii] A VERY EXPERIENCED BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR CUM ACCOUNTANT LOOKING FOR A JOB

Monday, March 24, 2014

Good morning

My name is Simon Soka. I am a Tanzanian young man aged 30. I hold a Masters degree in Business Administration from the Eastern and Southern Africa Management Institute (ESAMI) and an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration from Stephano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCO). Please accept this e-mail as my application for a job in your esteemed organization is areas related to business administration, accounts and finance as it may be available.

I am a creative, hard-working and hands-on administrator who enjoys and is experienced in motivating people to excel, and ultimately improve organization performance. I am also well versed, and I can perform all tasks related to accounting and finance. So, if you organization is looking for a seasoned administrator, who can also work as an accountant, I am immediately available and I shall appreciate being invited for interviews.

Attached, please find my CV for your perusal.

Regards

Simon




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments