[wanabidii] CONSENT FORM SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

Saturday, April 26, 2014

If only General KANENE had this Document he would not have gone in for 18yrs with Hard labour. So from now onwards Guys please let us make use of such forms. See me for Forms
-------------------------------------------------------------- CONSENT FORM SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

This certifies that, I, ___________________
_________ the undersigned female
(hereafter referred to as the
"screwee") about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _______________________
__ (hereafter referred to as the "screwer"). I am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and
not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances.
...
The aforementioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion
or promises to influence me.
Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do
not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk. I'm entering this
relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does. In the event whereby I receive the
full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participation as soon as time permits. In addition,
I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract
a sexually transmitted disease or feel that he is
violating any legislation, moral, legal or otherwise.

Signed naked before jumping into bed at ____________ on this _________
day of the______________Month in the
year 20____

Signature of screwee: _________________
_______ 
Date of birth:________________________ 
Date of conduct:_______________

--
Send Emails to wanabidii@googlegroups.com
 
Kujiondoa Tuma Email kwenda
wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com Utapata Email ya kudhibitisha ukishatuma
 
Disclaimer:
Everyone posting to this Forum bears the sole responsibility for any legal consequences of his or her postings, and hence statements and facts must be presented responsibly. Your continued membership signifies that you agree to this disclaimer and pledge to abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Wanabidii" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to wanabidii+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments